An easy finger food recipe: honey cream cheese stuffed dates! They’re quick to make, gluten-free and the sweet and savory combo keeps everyone coming back for more.
When you need a quick and easy appetizer that tastes gourmet, these Honey Cream Cheese Stuffed Dates will be your saving grace. This sweet and savory combo will have everyone coming back for a second, or third date😉 All you need are 4 simple ingredients to make these flavor bombs, which happen to be gluten-free and can be made dairy-free🙌
Why these stuffed dates are so great
- They are the perfect finger food for entertaining, holidays, or taking to parties.
- You can easily prep these little bites ahead of time and store in the fridge until it's time to party!
- Naturally gluten-free
- A great addition to Rosh Hashanah celebrations. The drizzle of honey over the fresh fruit (yes medjool dates are a fresh fruit!) helps to welcome the sweetness and freshness of the new year which is really beautiful!
Ingredients you'll need:
- Joolies Pitted Dates
- Cream Cheese
- This adds a great creamy texture! You can also use a dairy-free cheese if you so desire. We really love Miyoko's vegan cream cheese as an alternative for the same thickness and flavor.
- Crush these up to add a little nutty flavor + crunch. You can totally swap for a different nut/seed of choice like walnuts, pecans, or pumpkin seeds.
- A little drizzle of this brings everything together and enhances all the flavors. You can omit or swap for Joolies Date Syrup!
If you make this sweet-n-savory recipe, be sure to tag us on and so we can see all your date-able recreations! And you can always comment below!