Breakfast is the most important meal of your day. Why shouldn’t it be delicious and indulgent too! Joolies Medjool Dates can be used as an all-natural sweetener and a healthy way to satiate your early morning sweet tooth! Our Cinnamon Roll Muffins are Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, and irresistible!
A healthy yet indulgent twist on the classic breakfast dessert! Comment and let us know much you loved this recipe!
Cinnamon Roll Muffin Recipe
(GF, DF, Paleo)
- 1 1/2 cups almond or tigernut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 eggs (sub flax if vegan)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 10 @jooliesdates , chopped
- coconut butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees & line baking sheet with muffin liners.
- Soak dates in hot water for about 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until foamy, then add in coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, & water.
- Next, add in the flours, baking soda, cinnamon, & salt. Mix until well combined.
- Spoon batter into the lined muffin tin, then take softened, chopped dates and sprinkle on each muffin.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes. Let them cool, then top with melted coconut butter.
- Store in refrigerator for 5 days!