This creamy chai cheesecake chia pudding is an easy, delicious and healthy make-ahead breakfast or dessert. It’s vegan, gluten-free, nut-free, and refined sugar-free!
Tired of your same old oatmeal breakfast? Let's spice things up with a delicious, flavorful date recipe: Chai Cheesecake Chia Pudding! The lovely @munchingwithmariyah created this yummy chia pudding that's vegan, gluten-free, nut-free, and refined sugar-free! You can check out Yasmeen's IG page here and her blog here for more delicious recipes😊
Chia seeds are loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and fiber, making them a low-carb and relatively high-protein super seed. Studies have shown that chia seeds may help to reduce LDL cholesterol and triglycerides, as well as help to improve glucose intolerance in patients with metabolic syndrome. (source) Joolies Cinnamon Date Syrup is low glycemic and cinnamon is great for stabilizing blood sugar. When you pair them together, this pudding is an indulgence treat you can enjoy whenever you’d like! We highly recommend topping it off with some more date syrup😉
Ingredients you'll need:
- Chia Seeds
- These little seeds are the main component to our base and are also a great source of healthy fats, fiber, and protein.
- Coconut Milk
- Joolies Cinnamon Date Syrup
- The only natural sweetener needed with a touch of cinnamon! Plus, you still maintain all the nutrient and health benefits of a medjool date in the syrup form. How convenient!
- Silken Tofu
- This is going to create the creamy texture of cheesecake, while keeping it vegan + nut-free.
- Vanilla + Cinnamon + Cloves + Cardamom
- The combination of these spices will create the chai flavor we want!
- Chia Seeds
If you make this delicious chia pudding, be sure to tag us on and so we can see all your date-able recreations! And you can always comment below!