A berry-delicious Date Mixed Berry Mojito made with mixed berries, rum, lime juice, and naturally sweetened with dates takes this classic cocktail to the next level.
Happy hour is one of our favorite hours, especially with the warm and sunny weather upon us, happy hours on the patio are a must! Joolies date syrup is the perfect healthy swap for simple syrup in cocktails (fun fact 😉). And we promise they taste just as delicious, if not better!
This Date Mixed Berry Mojito takes this classic cocktail to the next level. Using date syrup and berry juice in place of a simple sugar makes this no-added sugar cocktail super refreshing, unique, and perfect for sipping on while laid back on the patio.
All you need are 6 simple ingredients to create this fresh take on a mojito! If cocktails aren't your thing, just skip the rum and you have yourself a fun and flirty mocktail😍
Ingredients you'll need:
- It's not a cocktail with out some booze! We went with rum, but feel free to swap for some cognac or gin!
- Joolies Date Syrup
- We need a little natural sweetener to balance out the tartness of the lime and berries, so just a splash of our date syrup will do the trick! Plus you still maintain all the nutrient and health benefits of a medjool date in syrup form!
- Mixed Frozen Berries
- This adds a gorgeous color and tart flavor to our mix. Thawed frozen berries work better in this cocktail to make muddling easier, but you can swap for fresh berries--you'll just get a better arm workout!
- Fresh Limes
- Fresh is the best! Be sure to grab a few fresh limes for better flavor.
- Sparkling Water
- Just for a little bubbly element! We love using Topo Chicos!
- Mint Leaves
- This adds herbal goodness to our drink so each sip tastes just as fresh and crisp.
If you make this berry yummy cocktail, be sure to tag us on and so we can see all your date-able recreations! And you can always comment below!