Granola makes for one of the best toppings on yogurt, smoothies, breakfast bowls, you name it! There are so many yummy store-bought options to chose from, but lots of them are loaded with added sugar and preservatives (yuck!) so you can never go wrong with making your own😉 Plus it's more affordable and you can make a big batch to keep on hand for a few weeks! It's a win-win🙌
This Date-Sweetened Cinnamon Pecan Granola is vegan, gluten-free, and naturally sweetened with Joolies Date Syrup🌴All you need is 30 minutes to create this delicious, crunchy granola. We have to say the best part is the pieces of dates, which are a little crispy on the outside, but soft and caramel-y on the inside after being baked😍 Truly little gold nuggets!
What all goes into this yummy granola? Here are the main ingredients you need:
- Joolies Dates
- Quite possibly the star of the nola here😛Just remove the pit and chop these up into little chunks!
- Gluten-Free Oats
- This serves as the base for our granola. If you are grain-free, feel free to substitute this out for another nut or coconut flakes.
- Adding a healthy fat will help keep you fueled and full longer. Plus it adds a great nutty flavor!
- Joolies Date Syrup
- The only natural sweetener needed. Plus you still maintain all the nutrient and health benefits of a medjool date in the syrup form.
- Coconut Oil
- You want this to be melted, so pop it into the microwave for 40ish seconds then pour directly into the mix. This will crisp up our granola so make sure everything gets evenly coated. As an alternative, you can use avocado oil.
- Joolies Dates
If you make this sweet snack, be sure to tag us on and so we can see all your date-able recreations! And you can always comment below!