This party pleaser is made from pumpkin puree, peanut butter, medjool dates, coconut flour, dark chocolate, and a few other pantry staples. After having your turkey and cornbread, pop one of these in your mouth for the ultimate end to a great Thanksgiving!
If you're looking to impress your loved ones with your date-ing life on Thanksgiving.. this is it😉These pumpkin chocolate chip truffles will be the center of all talk! Made with only 6 simple ingredients, these little gems are 100% vegan, gluten-free, and grain-free. And guess what? Nobody will know that they are such a healthy indulgence because they are just that good😎
Ingredients you'll need:
- Peanut Butter
- PB is the real flavor kicker in this recipe! We recommend using a PB that has no added oils or sugars in it like 365 brand, Wild Friends, or Santa Cruz. If you have a peanut allergy, no worries, this recipe is still for you! Just swap out the PB for an almond, cashew, or sunflower butter 🌻
- Joolies Dates
- You can't stuff a date without a date! We love using our pitted option for these, but whole work just as well! Just be sure to remove the pit 😉If you're new to the date-ing game, check out this quick fun fact post about medjool dates!
- Dark Chocolate
- We recommend using a dark chocolate without fillers or artificial sweeteners (it takes longer to melt and isn't great for your body either) like Hu Kitchen, Eating Evolved, or SoChatti. Natural chocolate is always the way to go for either bakes as well!
- Coconut Flour
- A little bit goes a long way! Since coconut flour is high in fiber, it's super absorbent--if your cake batter seems too thick, add in extra dairy-free milk. You can swap for almond flour, but you might need to add a bit more to bind everything.
- Pumpkin Puree
- Well...duh! Pumpkin puree can be found pretty much at any major grocery store, especially around the holiday season. Probably buy more than one can cause we're sure you'll be using this for other recipes, too!
- Peanut Butter
If you make this delicious treat, be sure to tag us on Instagram and Pinterest so we can see all your date-able date recipe recreations! And feel free to leave a comment below!