These Cookie Dough Stuffed Spiders are made with wholesome ingredients and are naturally sweetened with medjool dates for a healthier candy option for trick-or-treating! Vegan, gluten-free, and 100% decadent.
It's no secret that we love our sweets! We've partnered with our nutty friends Georgia Grinders to bring you healthier (pumpkin) sweets for this trick-or-treat season🍭🍫🍬
While they may look a little spooky, these Cookie Dough Stuffed Spiders are a fun, sweet treat to have this Halloween! Made with wholesome ingredients, but taste like an indulgent dessert. They are vegan, gluten-free, and contain no refined-sugar but are naturally sweetened with our medjool date syrup! Since most of us will be celebrating Halloween at home this year, this makes for a fun activity with your family and a great item for a "door drop-off" trick-or-treat💕
Ingredients you'll need:
- Peanut Butter
- What's a peanut butter cup without peanut butter? We recommend using Georgia Grinders Creamy Peanut Butter which has no added sugars, oils, preservatives, etc. Just made with Georgia grown peanuts and a dash of sea salt 🥜
- Joolies Medjool Date Syrup
- The only natural sweetener needed. Plus, you still maintain all the nutrient and health benefits of a medjool date in the syrup form!
- Almond Flour
- This acts as a great thickener which will give us that perfect cookie dough texture! You can substitute with coconut flour if needed.
- Joolies Dates
- You can't stuff a date without a date! We love using our pitted option for these, but whole work just as well! Just be sure to remove the pit😉
- Dark Chocolate Chips
- Pretzel Sticks
- This is what we'll use to make the "legs" of the spider! A great gluten-free pretzel option are Quinn Snacks!
- Sea Salt + Vanilla
- These will help compliment the other flavors!
- Peanut Butter
If you make this healthier candy, be sure to tag us on and and hashtag #jooliesdates so we can see all your date-able date recipe recreations! And you can always comment below!
Other Sweets You'll love:
- Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Cups
- Pumpkin Cookie Dough Truffles
- Healthy Paleo Twix Bars
- Chocolate Date Caramel Cups