These pumpkin cookie dough truffles are made with wholesome ingredients and are naturally sweetened with medjool dates for a healthier candy option for trick-or-treating! Vegan, paleo, and 100% decadent.
It's no secret that we are fall-ing in love with all things pumpkin🎃 We've partnered with our nutty friends Georgia Grinders to bring you healthier (pumpkin) sweets for this trick-or-treat season🍭🍫🍬
As if cookie dough isn't yummy enough, when you add in some pumpkin, spice, and everything nice it's a real game changer🙌 These Pumpkin Cookie Dough Truffles are super easy to make and are vegan, paleo, and contain no refined-sugar but are naturally sweetened with our medjool date syrup! Since most of us will be celebrating Halloween at home this year, this makes for a fun activity with your family and a great item for a "door drop-off" trick-or-treat💕
Ingredients you'll need:
- Cashew Butter
- We recommend using Georgia Grinders Cashew Butter which has no added sugars, oils, preservatives, etc. Just made with cashews and a dash of sea salt 🥜
- Joolies Medjool Date Syrup
- The only natural sweetener needed. Plus, you still maintain all the nutrient and health benefits of a medjool date in the syrup form!
- Pumpkin Spice
- Grab cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, allspice and ginger if you don't have a pre-made pumpkin pie spice. 🎃
- Almond flour
- This acts as a great thickener which will give us that perfect texture! You can substitute with coconut flour if needed.
- Almond Extract
- This helps to compliment the other flavors! You can substitute vanilla if needed.
- Cashew Butter
If you make this healthier sweet treat, be sure to tag us on and so we can see all your date-able recreations! And you can always comment below!
Other Sweets You'll love:
- Cookie Dough Stuffed Spiders
- Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Cups
- Healthy Paleo Twix Bars
- Chocolate Date Caramel Cups