These sugar cookie stuffed dates are naturally sweetened (yes, you heard that right) and made with vegan, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free ingredients! Date recipe created by Lauren Less.
Bringing you yet another stuffed date recipe, we can't resist... and these hit the spot. We whipped up a sugar cookie inspired treat, but without all the processed stuff. The recipe utilizes almond & coconut flour for the perfect sugar cookie texture, coconut sugar for desired sweetness, funfetti sprinkles for decoration, and more! These won't last long in your household, that's for sure.
Wait...did you just say I have to make the cookie dough? We sure did! But don't let that detour you from enjoying this flavor bomb--it's actually super easy and remember: we are making this sugar cookie dough to stuff a date with, not bake it!
Why you'll love this recipe:
- The sugar cookie dough is vegan, gluten free, and raw-completely safe to eat! It's the perfect base for adding in any of your favorite mix-ins.
- You will want to heat treat the flour in the oven, but other than that, these are a great no-bake dessert to make for the warmer months.
- Made with only 6 ingredients and ready in under 5 minutes.
- Medjool dates make a delicious vehicle over a spoon😉 plus, dates add a healthy boost of nutrients like Vitamin B, iron, potassium, and more!
Ingredients you'll need:
- Joolies Dates
- Almond and Coconut Flour
- The mixture of the two different flours will create the desired consistency of that perfect cookie dough texture!
- Coconut Sugar
- To get the sweetness we all love, while keeping it refined sugar-free, we went with a coconut sugar.
- Vegan Butter
- This acts as a binder. You can totally substitute with coconut oil!
- Vanilla + Sea salt
- Both of these ingredients help to compliment other flavors!
- Funfetti Sprinkles
More Stuffed Date Recipes